Global Nasal Drug Delivery Market is expected to reach USD 82.28 billion by 2025, from USD 50.09 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for the historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Request for Sample Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-nasal-drug-delivery-market
Market Definition: Global Nasal Drug Delivery Market
Nasal delivery is administration of drug through nasal route for the treatment of local infection in the nasal course & paranasal sinuses such as allergic & non-allergic sinusitis & rhinitis. The nasal drug delivery technique is used to reduce the problems like of less bioavailability of drug and slow absorption of drugs. Nasal drug delivery is very helpful for patients having gastrointestinal problems. The nasal airway technology protects the lungs from harmful contacts of drug. Sinusitis is an inflammatory condition that affects nose and paranasal sinuses. As per The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners in 2011 and 2012, it was estimated that around 1.9 million Australians have sinusitis problem. As per of centres for disease control and prevention in the U.S. around 26.9 million people were diagnosed with sinusitis. As per WHO, 1 in 12 every individual is having asthma and number is increasing every year.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing patient preference for nasal drug delivery as easy administration.
- Increasing emphasis on pediatric and geriatric population
- Better efficacy and better bioavailability.
- Increasing cases of chronic diseases
- Complications of overdose of nasal route of administration.
- Increasing options for other route of administrations.
- Stumbling block of nasal route of administration.
To Request For TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-nasal-drug-delivery-market
Market Segmentation: Global Nasal Drug Delivery Market
- The global nasal drug delivery market is segmented based on dosage form, containers, systems, therapeutic application, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on dosage form, the market is segmented into nasal spray, nasal drops and liquids, nasal gels, nasal powders and others.
- On the containers, the market is classified into non-pressurized containers, pressurized containers.
- On the basis of therapeutic application, the market is classified into allergic & non-allergic rhinitis, nose congestion, vaccination and others.
- On the basis of end user, the market is classified into hospitals, home care settings
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Nasal Drug Delivery Market
The global nasal drug delivery market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nasal drug delivery market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Nasal Drug Delivery Market
Some of the major players operating in the global nasal drug delivery market are Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer Inc, AstraZeneca, AptarGroup, Inc, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Aegis Therapeutics LLC. Becton, Dickinson and Company, Sisecam Group, Teleflex Medical Europe Ltd, Procter & Gamble, Bespak Europe Ltd, Kurve Technology, Inc, Nemera, AptarGroup, Inc. Curida AS, SMC Ltd, Meroven Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Mystic Pharmaceuticals, MedPharmand among others.
More information for Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-nasal-drug-delivery-market/
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research